Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Running Perc Formula in Chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vcs1161
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote vcs1161 Replybullet Topic: Running Perc Formula in Chart
     Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 10:26am
I am having a heck of a time getting my cumulative percentage per month to show on a chart.   I have my running totals calculating perfectly in the report by month. 
 
I have 2 groups A & B.  I have a running total that resets at the change of Group A.  Group B is by month and I want my totals to grow for each month based on each previous.  There are two running totals.  The next step is to calculate a percentage for each month based on the final running totals of these two numbers for that month.  The calculation works fine but it is not an option to include in my chart.
 
Any ideas??
 
Confused
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum