Hi,
I had a look at the old post for the connection issue and I followed the instructions.
- create new connection in CR
- select OLD DB (ADO)
- I selected the OLE DB Provider ( OLE DB Provider for Microsoft Directory Services)
- I authenticated against my AD account (read only)
- CR created an Active Directory Services Interface
- In the Add Command I added the LDAP script
Then got the error below out of CR:
Failed to retrieve data from database
Details: ADO Error Code: 0x
Source: Provider
Description: Permission denied
I eneterd the LDAP Script which I got from the AD guys in our company and got an error: (I have read only access to AD and I see the users in our AD GUI) would the read only account have anything to do with the error?
Select samaccountname, givenname, sn, displayname, manager, memberof, useraccountcontrol
From
'LDAP://DC=ourcompany,DC=org'
Where ObjectClass='Person'
Edited by greporter - 02 Mar 2010 at 2:31pm