Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR V10 conditional formatting text color Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
huddy33
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Quote huddy33 Replybullet Topic: CR V10 conditional formatting text color
     Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 8:31am
I have a field that I want to font format on based on the return of a certain value.  If a hotel name includes the word "resort" in any part of it, I need it to appear in red font, else black.  This is what I did on the field (format field-->font--x-2) and it's not working.  Any ideas on the wildcard use to pick up the word regardless of what falls in front or behind it?

if {field1} like ["&Resort&"]
then crRed else crBlack

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 8:49am
if {field1} like ["*Resort*"]
then crRed else crBlack
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum