|
Hi all,
My problem is:
Report build around these tables:
Intake
Client
Product
Putaway
Supplier
Where most of info is used from "Intake" and the rest of tables are only the to enhance some details. All the tables are linked to intake with 2 or more links. Only Supplier is linked with one Intake{Supplier.Code} to Supplier{Supplier.Code}.
I have just discovered that Intake{Supplier.Code} in brows data has values: 0,1,2,3,4,...250. but Supplier{Supplier.Code} starts with 1,2,3,4,...250.
If I use Intake{Supplier.Code} in my report I can see "0" - for orders that where left without supplier information entered & " " (blank space) for orders that have been cancelled. This way I can see all the orders
NO REF SupCode
FROM Intake
1 1245 2
2 1289 0
3 1345 3
4 1655
5 1748 2
6 1825 0
7 1944 5
If I use Supplier{Supplier.Code} in my report I can't see "0" & " " and this is what my report looks like....
NO REF SupCode SupName
FROM Supplier FROM Intake
1 1245 2 HEC
3 1345 3 GRS
5 1748 2 DTS
7 1944 5 KOI
I need to be able to use SupName (Supplier Name) field from Supplier table without loosing any other information.
Can I some how specify that if Supplier{Supplier.Code} is not between 1 to 99999 insert "Unknown" or something?
Please help or if you need more info please ask.
Ta
Edited by rdseal - 01 Mar 2010 at 8:35am
|