|
I'm having problems exporting a 3305 page report (95000 records) using CR 8 to RTF.
When exporting a TXT file, it works.
But...
When exporting a large RTF, the Reports module hangs at about 42% of the
export process. Later it frees up the system, and outputs a file. The
file itself is not complete, and the formatting is gone (everything
displays vertically, one word on top of another).
My setup has Windows XP SP2; Intel Pentium CPU 2.8G; about 512 RAM.. on another machine with twice that amount it only got to 43%.
When exporting a large DOC, the Reports module hangs at about 63% of the
export process. Later it frees up the system, and outputs a file. The
file itself is in Word 2.0, and I cannot open it on my screen.
Any ideas?
|
|
Ok I just noticed the sub-title of this forum says " Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9, X, XI, 2008 : Technical Questions : Post Reply" which sounds like I may not be posting to the correct forum. Can someone please advise me, if not here, then where I should be posting this to?
|