Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Help with Customize Group Name Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 8:54pm
Hello Everyone,
I hava crystal report XI with a country field. I would like to group the report based on country field as follows:
Group Name ------------------ 1. United States (which should include records from Peurtorico also) 2. Canada 3. Mexico 4. Others(I want to name this group as International)
Also please let me know is there a way to display the count of each group in group tree next to their group name. I don't want to display the count of each group in any section of the report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum