I have an isue that seems easy but I have not been able to fix it.
I have a table with equipment records the report needs to show all records. I can create a group and it works great. There is a second table that has cost information. I do a left hand join and again everything works fine. I display all equipment records even if there is no records in the cost table.
There is a date field in the cost table and the report needs to be restricted by that. I create a Parameter and attach it to the date field in the costs table. Ok works great except now any equipment records without costs not longer show up. I need them all to show up, it seems like I should be able to do it but I cannot seem to get it to work.
Any help with be apreaciated.