Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Datatable Join Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sumu
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote sumu Replybullet Topic: Datatable Join
     Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 3:05am
Hi every body,

I am new crystal report. Iam using visualstudio 2008 ,c#.

I have project for a Weekly Labour Payroll.  I want t a report using Mail Label
report of a Employee is like

EmpName : MrX
Curent Site: Site X
WorkDetails

Site      Work    Wage    Adavnce  Balance
-------------------------------------------------------
Site1      2         500         200       300
Site 2     3         750             0       750
Site 3     2         500          300      200
----------------------------------------------------
Total      7          1750        500       1250


for this i pass 2 datatables
1 DtEmployee
-----------------
EmpId
EmpName
Current Site

2 .DtWork
------------------
EmpId
SiteName
Work
Wage
Balance


Can I join these datatable in my dataset .xsd,? if so plz give detailsSleepyWinkWinkDeadCry

Or How can i solve it?



Edited by sumu - 05 Feb 2010 at 3:08am
1234
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 9:17am
I'm sure that there is a way to express the relationship in XML, but I haven't had a need to use it.
 
You should be able to join them in the report designer, since CR just sees them as tables.
 
just looked around, you can specify the relations with foreign keys. this site had an example,
 


Edited by lockwelle - 05 Feb 2010 at 9:22am
IP IP Logged
sumu
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote sumu Replybullet Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 12:39am
it is not  working

Can any body Suggest another method
1234
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum