I need to run a crystal report that will select all items that came into our department during a date range defined by the user (running the report)(I use parameters function for the date query). I then need to compare the "Arrive Date" (Calibration.C2316) of the current record (11 of 11) against the previous record's "Due Date" (Calibration.C2303), this would be record (10 of 11). The report will only list items that have been turned in past their due date.
From the coding below, I do get the items that were brought into the Department.
The "problem" is when I add this code:
{Calibration.C2316} > previous ({Calibration.C2303})
Crystal Reports gives the following error: "This function cannot be used because it must be evaluated later."
Do you have any ideas how this can be done???
// Check for Active Assets
{Inventory.I4299}='A' and
// Select only days in a date range
{Calibration.C2316} > {?Begin_Date} and
{Calibration.C2316} < {?End_Date} and
// Compares the Arrive Date in current record to Due Date in previous record
{Calibration.C2316} > previous ({Calibration.C2303})