Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How can I set multiple page sizes? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
blazeme182
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote blazeme182 Replybullet Topic: How can I set multiple page sizes?
     Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:26am

I have prepared a report that generates various different details. I am trying to set up my report to show certain details on Legal size paper and certain details on Letter size paper.

Does anyone have any ideas how i can do this?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 1:48pm

I do not think you can do this as the same logic applies to this post

http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8370
IP IP Logged
blazeme182
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote blazeme182 Replybullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 6:50am
I have seen that post already and that is possible. I have just posted how it can be done.
I figured that since you can easily change page details from landscape to portrait there would be some kind of feature to change paper sizes.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:48am

I am not on 2008 yet so it is nice to know of that change. Sorry can't help on the other question.



Edited by DBlank - 18 Feb 2010 at 7:48am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum