Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: preview vs. refresh data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Getch
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Quote Getch Replybullet Topic: preview vs. refresh data
     Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 1:17pm
Odd problem, first I am a novice at crystal reports.
 
I have a report consisting of 3 subreports. The report was working fine several days ago. I have been working to add new data to the report from a different database. Actually a spreadsheet saved as a dbf file.
 
I can see all the subreports in preview, but when I try to preview the main report to include all the subreports, I get an invalid argument error.
 
The report will eventually be kicked off using a 3rd party application but the report fails on that as well.
 
Any thoughts? I dont really know where to begin troubleshooting.
 
 
Newbie reports
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum