Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Non-Match Linked Files Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 12:55pm
I'm linking 2 files and want only records that have no match with my second file. Have played with Link Options with no success. Any help would be appreciated.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 1:31pm
I can't think of a way of doing that in Crystal. I have written a VBA program to do it (it wasn't pretty). The problem with the links in CR is that if you do a '!=', then any record that does not match the current one it is looking at will be returned.
My VBA code also required that the records be sorted so that I could spot 'missing' records.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum