Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Create Expand / Collapse Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gaurav kanthed
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 May 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote gaurav kanthed Replybullet Topic: Create Expand / Collapse Report
     Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:42am
Hi,

I am using Crystal Report XI.
Could you please let me know how to create expand/collapse report ?

For example:-
I want to show sales report which is driven by month.

it will display month name,sum of sales for that month.

If I will click on the month name then it will display the details of product and related which makes the sum of the sales for the month.


clicking on the month shows record on same window not in separate window like calling sub report on demand.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:38am
my company doesn't use drill down reports, but I believe the answer is to HIDE a group instead of SUPPRESSING it.
 
I'm sure someone else will chime in.
IP IP Logged
gaurav kanthed
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 May 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote gaurav kanthed Replybullet Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 11:52pm
Actually I am looking for the Expand/Collapse report which must be in  tree structure . If i will click on the month name then it must display detail information in same tab with tree structure.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum