Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formatting Across a CrossTab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ssandbach
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ssandbach Replybullet Topic: Formatting Across a CrossTab
     Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:14pm
Hello All,

Let me say thank you in advance!  I'm working on a crystal report that tracks different types of registrants for an event of this year versus last year and I'm using a crosstab with the headers 2009 YTD and 2010 YTD.  I want to compare the values in 2010 YTD and 2009 YTD by using conditional formatting so that where we are ahead appears in green and where we are behind appears in red.

I'm having a hard time with this because the field name is the same for 2009 and 2010.   I think I need to do something like the below, but it's not working.

If CurrentFieldValue in [2009 - YTD] > CurrentFieldValue in [2010 - YTD] then crRed


IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum