Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Paragraph in Crystal Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
NehaGoswami
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote NehaGoswami Replybullet Topic: Paragraph in Crystal Report
     Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 10:38am
My report does not show Paragraph. My data contains paragraph from the source (application) data is selected from but it is not showing in the report as I have entered in the front end application. My report just shows data in one line.

Does anyone know how I can get the report to show Paragraphs. Please do ask me questions if you need more information or if you do not understand the question.

Thanks a lot!
Neha
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:06pm

There is a option to allow a field (strings only) to expand to multiple lines.  It would be in the Format Editor for that field.  It is called 'Can Grow' under the General tab.  If this is checked already, then there may be another issue.

 
I hope this helps.
IP IP Logged
NehaGoswami
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote NehaGoswami Replybullet Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:15pm
Well..I have set every field to grow but the data in the field is just showing in one line rather than showing in the Paragraph
e.g.
1. Patient Data
2. New Report
3. Book

The report currently shows the same above data in one line e.g.
1. Patient Data 2. New Report 3. Book

I need the report to show data as I entered in the application (as shown in 1st example). Do you know how to set that?


Neha
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum