|
I have three subreports in a report. Each subreport has a shared variable through which it returns a value to the main report. The subreports are in a group header, and the group footer reads these variables and displays them.
Now, this works fine when the subreports are in separate sections. However, if I place these subreports in the same section, I notice this behavior: - If all three subreports start and end on the same page, the values are passed correctly. - But if the subreports are longer and extend across more than one page, only the longest subreport returns a value through its shared variable. The other two subreports do not modify their shared variables.
All functions that access the shared variables start with a WhilePrintingRecords, and each subreport has its own shared variable. My question is why does it behave this way and how can I fix it?
|