Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 9:46am
create a formula with shared variables, this will transfer the values from page to page. You will need to reset it manually, but it can keep the totals. You will also need additional formulas to access the shared variables and display them on the report.
Joined: 29 Jan 2010
Location: United Arab Emirates
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 11:54pm
Ok thanks, you seem to know what you are talking about, is there any chance that you are able to give me an example of what you are sugesting?
I am surprised that this is not an available function in what is suposed to be a leading program in reporting. Surely others are wanting this as well, it seems such basic thing to have.
Joined: 29 Jan 2010
Location: United Arab Emirates
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 3:13am
I also have another problem, I wonder if you will know the answer to this one: I have made an application (with a database) that works perfectly on my machine, but when I run it on another machine the crystal report wnats a password before opening the report. My database does not have a password set, very strange indeed. Do you have any idea what the problem maybe here?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum