Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Topic: Error Message I don't understand Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 9:40am
Can someone shed some light on this error message? I am not understanding why I get it.
Message:
"A summary has been specified on a non-recurring field. Details: @Calc OnHand"
The @Calc OnHand formula is:
if Month (CurrentDate) = {inperiod.month} then if {@Current Period} = 1 then Sum ({@00 Beg Year Bal}) + Sum ({@01 Jan Activity}) else Sum ({@00 Beg Year Bal})
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 9:49am
Another forum suggested putting WhilePrintingRecords in the formula (first line followed by a semi-colon) to fix a similiar issue. It does not state whether or not it fixed the issue.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum