Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: crystal report and installer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Civites
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2010
Location: Italy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Civites Replybullet Topic: crystal report and installer
     Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:47am
Hi,
I've a problem.
I create a program with Delphi. It use Crystal report 9.
I use Wise for Windows installer or Installshield for build the istallation.
 
To run the program, I need the merge modules? or what do you raccomend?
 
Thanks for the answers
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum