Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: summing selected occurances Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gritty Lady
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Gritty Lady Replybullet Topic: summing selected occurances
     Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:38am
Hi,
 
I'm using Crystal 8 and attempting to create a report of daily sales. No matter how I link my tables I get despatch entries for each address line and as a result the sales are inflated.
 
The report is grouped by date with a running total which is suppressed using the forumula {SFAI.AI_REF_NUM} <> previous({SFAI.AI_REF_NUM}) where SFAI.AI_REF_NUM is the repeated field. 
 
The problem is that I need it to include the first occurance in group too.
 
Can anybody advise me? 
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Gritty Lady
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Gritty Lady Replybullet Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:50am
Hello all,
 
Just a quick note to say I've got it... found 'previousisnull' and now have the answers I'm looking for :-)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum