Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: If then else Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
db3712
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote db3712 Replybullet Topic: If then else
     Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 4:19pm

Hi... I'm assuming this should be fairly easy but I'm still learning Crystal.

I need to build a formula that looks at a field in our db.  If that field = 1 then I want "1" to show up in the report.  If that number >1 I want whatever that number may be to be multiplied by .5.
 
Any ideas?  Thanks ahead of time.
IP IP Logged
Vincent
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote Vincent Replybullet Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 1:01pm
Try:
if number > 1 then 1
else number *5
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:06am
Actually it should be
If number = 1 then 1
else number * 5
IP IP Logged
Vincent
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote Vincent Replybullet Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:59pm
My appologies. Dyslexic fingers!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum