Topic: MySql 4.0 and Crystal Report 9 Posted: 19 Jun 2007 at 10:45pm
Hi,
I'm new to this forum, I need help regarding connectivity of Cr9 with MySql 4.0 I'm using MyODBC 3.51. Using This Driver i'm successfully connect with MySql Dababase in Visual Basic 6, but don't know how to connect Cr9 with MySql, Cr9 report wizard does not show MyODBC Driver. I don't want to use DSN, because i need to change the Report Datasource at runtime. Any ideas/sugession would be much appreciated.
Regards
Ahmed
==============================
"Every Thing that has the begining has an end."
=============================
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 20 Jun 2007 at 12:47am
Sorry, I don't know VB6 runtime customization. This forum is primarily for .NET, but maybe someone here has experience from past projects.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum