Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Error Loading CR Runtime Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
KellyL250
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote KellyL250 Replybullet Topic: Error Loading CR Runtime
     Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 8:29am
I'm developing in VB 2008 with CR XI R 2 SP 6 in Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
In a new project I'm working on, when I execute
 
Dim ExternalReport As ReportDocument = New ReportDocument
 
It throws a TypeInitializationError thats says, in part, 
 
 "Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correct"
 
HOWEVER, I have another project on my machine (from which I lifted code for the new project) and all the calls to CR from that project work fine.
 
I've been through the new project several times and I can't find anything different from the project where it works.
 
I installed Service packs 5 and 6 for CR XI R2 but it didn't help.
 
Anyone able to offer any ideas?
 
Thanks in advance
 
Larry
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum