Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Crystal Report Gallery - Missing Experts Posted: 19 Jun 2007 at 4:03pm
Hi Brian:
On page 21 of your .net Programming book, you list 7 experts to choose from in the Crystal Report Gallery Window. I have only 3. I am using VB 2005. I am interested in using Crystal Reports to create forms more so than reports, but the Form and Form Letter experts do not appear in my list. Did Microsoft remove some experts? Can they be downloaded from a website?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 19 Jun 2007 at 8:30pm
No, the book is for CR.NET 2003 and 2005 doesn't have them. I don't think they really did much good anyway. You just need to drag and drop the fields into the appropriate section for the header, details and footer sections. That's all the wizard did anyway.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 29 May 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 12 Jul 2007 at 5:26am
Respected Sir,
I found ur book online a major break thru in the creation of crystal reports...u have done a great job...I have a doubt that the Report Explorer,work bench are not available in our MS visual studio.NET 2005..wat cud be the reason...Report alerts option is also not available in the crystal report menu..Pls help me locate these...I thoroughly checked in all the menus and toolbars..
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum