Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR v10 - Exporting to Data Only with Subreports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
huddy33
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Quote huddy33 Replybullet Topic: CR v10 - Exporting to Data Only with Subreports
     Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 6:41am
I have a no frills/no formatting report that I need to get into excel and have others manipulate.  Since it needs to be exported, I did no formatting or anything to it.  It has four subreports in it as well.  When exported, it moves all the columns data (NOT the headers?!!?!) over one to the left and moves all subreport data to the next line.  Obviously not user friendly.  I have tried moving the subs to a section below and underlaying it, but no dice.  Any ideas on how to fix this?   Any help is appreciated!
IP IP Logged
huddy33
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Quote huddy33 Replybullet Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:14am
bump, any help available on this one?  I've tried everything, making sure everything is the same size/height, no space before or after in the section, etc.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum