Hi newbie here, i am back using Crystal again after a few years break & have forgotton some of the tricks i used to know, so a little help is required.
I have to create a report from an Access db, it is based on an invoice, so in the db, there are multiple lines that build up the invoice all with the same doc ref number, i.e.
single Product price
quantity
carriage
Discount
VAT
So i have a table that includes columns of:-
Doc Ref
IT_Stock i.e. Product, Carriage, discount
IT_exvat
What i want the report to show is the price ignoring the carriage , so it would be IT_exvat for the line that contains the Line of the product code, minus the price IT_exvat where the line shows carriage.
But i can't rememnber how to do this?
I hope it makes sense, can you post screen shots on here?
I am not confortable with code, as i used to work with a developer who usually could sort this in VB
Thanks