|
Hello:
I have a weird situation where a Crystal report has been updated in our test location, but the changes are not reflected in the production location. It was only cosmetic changes to the report (fonts, image header, etc. - no db query changes).
The report was tested and then promoted to production. In the production environment, the report changes are not showing. The last modify date and time is identical in both places. I repeated the process of moving from test to production several times, but I still receive the same result.
What is even more puzzling is that the original report on the production server was overwritten, so the old report is not there. I did a search on the production server for the file to see if it was perhaps displaying the old rpt file in another location, but it does not exist.
Is it possible that Crystal Report viewer is displaying the old form from memory? Has anyone ever had a similar issue?
Thanks!!
Sunny
|