Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Month from a Year of Array values Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jkaufman
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote jkaufman Replybullet Topic: Month from a Year of Array values
     Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:56am
I am using Crystal XI

I am wanting to create a report that takes the db array of data and looks at each section of the array and determines the numerical month value of the section.
So when it looks at the data below, it would see the first section (789.6) and indicate that this is month 01 and so forth for all 12 months.

Keep in mind that once this formula is created, I will be wanting to create a new header with this new month formula so all product sold in that month will appear.

789.6;211.5;479.4;1170.3;944.7;1099.8;1198.5;1123.2;1641.6;3542.4;187.2;259.2;0


FYI: This is the formula that I am using now to pull out the data
(local stringvar array x;
x:=split({oe_hist_prod.dollars-shipped}, ";");
(x[1]);)

Thanks for the help!


Edited by jkaufman - 21 Jan 2010 at 9:38am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum