Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula for "Tomorrow" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rkorb
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Quote rkorb Replybullet Topic: Formula for "Tomorrow"
     Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 9:43am
I am trying to put a select in my report that chooses items with a date of today or/thru tomorrow.  I want it to choose those two days whenever it is run without having to enter the dates (this report will be loaded into a different aplication).  I know how to do today (currentdate) but I can't find soemthing for tomorrow and I have been unsuccessful using dateadd to add 1 day to current date.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Becca
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 6:34am
dateadd is the way that I would go, but currentdate only returns the date (no time), so adding a day would get you to midnight of the date, and if you are comparing this a datetime field in the db, you probably wouldn't get anything... With that in mind, I would try adding 2 days to currentDate which should pick all of the second date.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum