Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Database does not show a view Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
billwagnon
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote billwagnon Replybullet Topic: Database does not show a view
     Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 7:20am
I am trying to connect via the Database Expert to a view that I know is in the database.  I am able to get the data via a Command (SELECT * FROM udView). 

But the view does not appear in the list with all the other views.

What can I do in the Database Expert to see *ALL* the views?


IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum