Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Format X-tab % of Total Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SaabSnaab
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote SaabSnaab Replybullet Topic: Format X-tab % of Total
     Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:44am
Need help with formatting % in cross-tab

Using the cross tab expert to count and report on % of total
I cannot find how to format the % - especially since the #'s are not 100% accurate.
 
Example - the % shows 16% but it is really 16.7%.  I either want the % to 17% or 16.7%. I've tried to use the increase decimal but it doesn't work - nothing changes.
 
Perhaps I'm missing the obvious?
 
 
Certified Saab Snaab
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum