Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Problem printing reports dual-sided Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ckulchyc
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jan 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ckulchyc Replybullet Topic: Problem printing reports dual-sided
     Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 8:17am
Hi,
 
I'm looking into a report that generates aplications for a job opening.  The user prints dual-sided, but wants each resume to start on a new "sheet" of paper.
 
We are using Crystal Reports 9.
 
I have tried out a few solutions I found here with no luck. i.e.  Topic: Starting New Group Header on Odd Numbered page....
 
Since this is my first look into Crystal I am probably missing something.
 
The report has two groups, one for the application id and one for the name of the applicant. 
 
The detail section contains a large number of subreports.
 
If I preview an "individual" applicant with a 3 page application, I see 4 pages generated and I can print the 4 page application.  Creating the Page after appears to work.
 
If I preview the "report" with two 3 page applications, the result is a 6 page report with the second application starting on Page 4.  In this case teh Page After does not appear to be working....
 
1: Any ideas what might be going on? 
2: What could I toss in the formula section to let me know it is actually running.
 
Thanks,
Cory
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum