I have a requirement and would need your help in implementing the same in Crystal Reports.
I have list of a list of policies grouped under office id (group 1) and issue date (group 2).....
I am doing a distinct count of policies and place them in both the group footer..
The requirement is when a distinct count of policies is done for an office id which has three issue dates....the distinct count of policies should for the second issue date should also include the first issue date.for third issue date, first and second should be included.....
when i add the three should be equal to the grand total displayed in Group footer 1....
A poicy maybe repeated in all three issue dates.....
eg....for Office id 1 the total dist polcies is 30
for office1.issue date 10/25 = 10
for for office1.....issue date 10/26 = 11(has one common policy in prev issue date.shoud actually display 10)
for office1....issue date 10/27 = 12 has one common policiy in first and another one in third.should actually display 10)
desire total should be 10 + 10+ 10 = 30
any solutions?
Edited by siva21 - 10 Jan 2010 at 6:06am