Joined: 15 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Enlarge Editing Font in SQL Command Window Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 5:14am
Hi - does anyone know if there is any way to change the font-size crystal uses in the SQL Command window? I use this a lot, and the font is really small. I can change the DPI for my whole system (XP), but this screws up lots of other applications that don't handle non-standard DPIs...
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 11:02am
I know this is a hokey way of doing it, but copy the text to something like notepad, work on it and then copy it back (change the font size to something more visable).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum