Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: duplicate records in subreport Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Utkarsh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Utkarsh Replybullet Topic: duplicate records in subreport
     Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 10:22am
Hello Friends,

I have 4 subreprts in 1 report. There areĀ 2 parameters FundID, ProcessDate.
I linked that 2 parameter to all subreports.
Everything works fine. but, for some reason, with few FundID, it shows duplicate records in Subreports.
Like, If I enter 120, or 144 it works fine, but If I enter 231, It shows duplicate values in subreport.
And that is happening with only 1 subreport, other 3 are fine.
I check stored proc with 231, there it works fine.
but , when it come to Crystal report, it shows duplate records.

Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance

Thank you.

Best regards,
Utkarsh Gajjar

Utkarsh Gajjar
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum