Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Converting a key number to text Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Eldab
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Eldab Replybullet Topic: Converting a key number to text
     Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 1:36pm
I have a problem where I need to take a number that is contained in a field called {REGIONS.RE_COUNTRYKEY} and convert it to display USA.  The number is always 1.  I thought I could maybe use Ifthen but I couldn't get it to work.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 8:34am
You should be able to do a if then or a switch (of course it would not actually be a conversion).  Just displaying a value based on the value of the the field (i.e.,{REGIONS.RE_COUNTRYKEY}).
IP IP Logged
Eldab
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Eldab Replybullet Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:07am
Thanks, I tried the switch option and it worked.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum