Happy New Year,
I am have trouble with or statements in select expert. I want results if any one of four fields has a date rate in the last7days. When I combine all four in one report all the results do no show up (i have checked manually from the database). i.e.
{JobOrder.PositionType} = "Temp" and
({JobOrder.OrderDate} in WeekToDateFromSun or
{JobOrder.FilledDate} in WeekToDateFromSun or
{JobOrder.StartDate} in WeekToDateFromSun or
{JobOrder.EndDate} in WeekToDateFromSun)
This only returns 94 of the 103 results. However if I run two reports:
1)
{JobOrder.PositionType} = "Temp" and
({JobOrder.OrderDate} in WeekToDateFromSun or
{JobOrder.FilledDate} in WeekToDateFromSun)
2)
{JobOrder.PositionType} = "Temp" and
({JobOrder.StartDate} in WeekToDateFromSun or
{JobOrder.EndDate} in WeekToDateFromSun)
Then export to excel and remove the duplicates i.e. filled and end in the weektodatefromsun, I get the correct total of 103 results.
I would really like one report to bring up all unique records that meet one or more of the parameters.
p.s. please explain in simple terms as i am quite new to this!