|
I have a report where I am grouping by record ID, I am showing all fields except for one in the group header. There is one field I am showing in the details field as there can be several items in this field for each record ID. Below is an example
Record ID Date AccountName Supplies 1 1/1/2010 Bob's plumbing bus table chair tent 2 1/15/2010 Tom's Auto table Chairs.
what I am trying to do is filter on the supplies field so that if a record has for example "tent" that the whole record is skipped. However, what is happening is if I filter on the supplies field for "Tent" I still get record 1 on the report, but just the "Tent" entry is removed from the supplies list. What I am trying to accomplish is so if Supplies = tents then the complete record should not show on the report. How can I do that?
Thanks,
Bill
Edited by flanman - 06 Jan 2010 at 6:21am
|