Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: size of the SQL command Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kirandb
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Quote kirandb Replybullet Topic: size of the SQL command
     Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 8:52am
I have been trying to run a SQL which takes about 50  sec if i execute in TOAD. This SQL is quite lengthy. I have tried smaller SQL's which executes fine. I was wondering if there is a size limit on the customized SQL that can be used in crystal reports 2008.
 
Thanks,
Kiran
share your knowledge
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum