Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Excel Export dropping on column of Data?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
flanman
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Quote flanman Replybullet Topic: Excel Export dropping on column of Data??
     Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:55am
I have a report with 12 columns of data. I can view/print and see the data fine in crystal. I can also export to pdf and no problems. When I export to Excel (which I need to do with this report) the data in the 10th column over is getting dropped. The heading is on the report, but the data for the 11th and 12 columns is being moved over to the 10th an 11th columns. I have tried doing a little extra spacing and double checked to make sure nothing weird is setup in the report, but still not exporting that one column's data. Any ideas??

Flanman
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum