Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Topic: How to filter one table record from second table Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 1:21pm
I have a report that is giving me some staffing information for events. I have one table that has some basic event info like customer, date, event ID etc. I have a second joined table that has details for the event like chairs, tables, etc. I can have several entries from the second table for each record in the first table. I need to create a formula or select that will filter out records from the first table based on the details in the second table. Here is what I have
What I am trying to do is if the Table2.Supplies field = Tent then Skip the Table1.RecordID completely. Currently if I filter out "Tent" I get Table1.recordID Table1. ClientName Table1.EventDate Table2.Supplies
5 Bob's Trucking 5/15/2010 chairs
5 Bob's Trucking 5/15/2010 tables
6 Joe's Plumbing 6/5/2010 chairs
6 Joe's Plumbing 6/5/2010 tables
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum