|
I have a report I created that uses MS Sql and it works fine. I created a sub report that pulls data from a local Access DB and that works fine. When I test the final report with both in Crystal that works fine and I get all my data. However, I am testing several 3rd party viewers for my users that allows them to view and refresh the reports data since Crystal's own viewer will not allow refreshing of data. When I open the final report in the viewer I am now getting prompted for a login into the Access DB. I have not ever created a login and never asked for it when I run it in Crystal itself. I am also prompted for the login into the SQL for the first report, which is normal and that works fine. What is even stranger is if I run the sub report alone in the 3rd party viewer it works fine without any login prompts. I have downloaded and tested three different 3rd party viewers and I am having the same issue with all of them. Currently the reports, access file, Crystal reports, and the 3rd party viewer are all local on my workstation. There are no links between any fields or data between the main and sub-report. Has anyone seen this before, or have any suggestions on how to fix this?
Thanks,
Flanman
|