Joined: 11 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 10:11am
Thank you all very much for your help! I must say that your solution is very clever DBlank -- I hadn't considered doing filtering that way. I understand why it ought to work, but I don't understand why it's not working as expected. As of right now, it's working as its supposed to expect it still is not filtering by date. It gives me all unsigned notes regardless of date input, which I find really strange.
Here's what I have in the conditional Suppress (No Drill-Down) section of details: NOT ({vw_unsigned.ActivityDate} in {?startingdate} to {?endingdate}) AND ({vw_unsigned.OP__STATUSORD} > 9)
I want to suppress all notes greater than 9 because 1-9 = unsigned, 10 = signed. I'm not sure why all unsigned notes are displaying without regard for the date filter.
I am grouping by doctor and I have left the Record Selection blank. Thanks!
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:24pm
Glad you have it worked out.
as an aside- since you do have rights to creating views and stored procs you may want to investigate the approach lockwelle was suggesting.
It can be a much more efficient way of handling the data as you can pass the params from crystal directly into a sql sp. It may come in quite handy down the road.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum