Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Sum and Where clause Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 6:42am
I am trying to create a formula to sum a field where another field is Period 1. Basically I have two fields Invoice Amounts and Periods (1 to 12).
I want to sum all Invoice Amounts but thave them in sepreated periods, so I ahve totals for 1 to 12 periods. from there I intend to out actual budget against Invoiced and then take the 2 away from each other.
How do I create the formula, I ahve tired several syntax but with no luck.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum