Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Select and item within an order Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 1:56pm
If I had a single table of items ordered (items), and there was a column with the order id that the items belonged to (grouped by) how would I select all orders that contained a certain "key" item? In other words I would only want to select orders that contain the "key" item but the order would display all the items with in that order, not just the "key" item. An example would be I want to select all grocery orders (and all the items within) where the person bought "apples".
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum