I have a need to count up the results of a Summary, but I'm not sure how to go about it. In other words, I'd like to summarize a summary. I have three groups on the following fields: Family ID (identifies a household), Name (identifies each person in the household), and Program (identifies programs each person is enrolled in.
I have a DistinctCount summary on the Program field that displays in Group 1 (Family ID) so that it shows how many programs each household is associated with. I've been asked to come up with a report that will show how many households are associated 1 program, 2 programs, 3 programs, etc...
Crystal won't let me put a Summary on the results of the existing Summary. Nor will it let me group by the Summary results.
I have very limited experience with formulas, but I have done some simple ones. Can someone put me on the right path??