One other thing, my qty comes from the table but my price comes from a subreport that gets the latest price. I do this because some of the same item #'s on different transactions don't always have a price therefore I force a price on the ones that are at $0.00.
I don't think so, because my subreport has to go find the price from another transaction of the same item #.
If my main report was sorted by item #, then I could easily use the price from a previous transaction by placing the price in a variable & using it based on the price being 0.00 or not.
Thanks anyway, I'll have to think of something else.
P.s. Too bad Crystal doesn't allow a subreport to run within a subreport, then I could run the whole report as a subreport in the report header to get my report total & use that value in my main report for the % calculation.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 12:05pm
Can you make a SQL view or a crystal command to get a 'master price list table' for each item # then join that into your table and use it in the calculation instead?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum