I am creating a report in Crystal 2008. I have several fields regarding an invoice ie: invoicenum, date etc. When I add the payment amount to the report it brings in multiple payments as individual fields. I want to combine them as one. How do I go about doing this? I am grouping by Account number and Invoice number already.
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12">
<>
210110231201
00666 2/13/2003 12:00:00AM
1,000.00 900.00
211030518901
00101 12/16/2002 12:00:00AM
3,455.55 3,450.00
00102 1/18/2003 12:00:00AM
222.44 665.00
00103 3/4/2003
12:00:00AM 4,567.00 4,540.00
00202 12/26/2002 12:00:00AM
5,565.00 700.00
00203 1/30/2003 12:00:00AM
5,666.00 756.00
00204 3/7/2003 12:00:00AM
7,777.00 600.00
00204 3/7/2003 12:00:00AM
7,777.00 700.00
00205 3/23/2003 12:00:00AM
222.00 222.00
33347 11/13/2002 12:00:00AM
8,889.00 2,000.00
33347 11/13/2002 12:00:00AM
8,889.00 1,000.00
33347 11/13/2002 12:00:00AM
8,889.00 500.00
44455 2/28/2003 12:00:00AM
4,523.00 4,546.00
44456 3/16/2003 12:00:00AM
2,223.00 500.00
45646 4/17/2003 12:00:00AM
3,334.00 3,000.00
45646 4/17/2003 12:00:00AM
3,334.00 600.00
55544 1/19/2003 12:00:00AM
4,546.00 3,000.00
56342 12/21/2002 12:00:00AM
1,112.00 1,112.00
88844 12/24/2002 12:00:00AM
4,545.00 4,500.00
HELP!