Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report footer appears on new blank page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
PKAE
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote PKAE Replybullet Topic: Report footer appears on new blank page
     Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 7:46am
I am using Crystal XI.  When I add a report footer consisting of a single text line to my report, a new, blank page is created and the footer appears on the new page.  I have gone to the Report Footer Section Expert and ensured that New Page Before is not enabled on the Common tab.  Thank you.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 8:23am

Make sure you do not have new page after checked (or any formulas set) on New Page After for the last section.

If you have Groups the "Keep Together" can also impact this.
IP IP Logged
PKAE
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote PKAE Replybullet Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 11:57am
Thanks.  Jus to be positive, I made sure Keep Together and New Page After were de-selected for all sections and that New Page After didn't appear in any formula, but I still get the same behavior.  I know I'm missing something very fundamental, but I can't see it.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum