Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: "Can grow" disabled is growing? Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 3:49pm
I am running CR 10 with sp6 and have a problem when exporting the report to Excel. I do NOT want the cell to grow so the option "Can grow" is not checked. But after exporting the report to Excel the cells grown to multiple lines. Anyone knows if this is a bug or if there is a fix/solution?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 6:14am
I don't export to Excel too often, but this is my guess....CR is exporting the data, you didn't truncate the data, you just told CR to not display everything, so it is exporting exactly the data 'displayed' on the report. I realize that the entire field was not seen, but just because you couldn't see doesn't mean that it wasn't displayed.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum